The Library Staff offers classes or one-on-one in-services. Some of the classes qualify for official Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) credits. Topics covered include:
- Searching Medline through Ovid or PubMed
- Searching Nursing Literature
- Library Fundamentals
- Medical Resources on the Internet
- Consumer/Patient Health Resources
- Using the Library's Resources Remotely
- Customized classes can be requested to meet specific departmental needs.
The Library also offers self-paced online tutorials which may qualify for Ochsner Organizational and Development (OD) credit.