Our office is pleased to assist all investigators in securing research funding for improving clinical care at Ochsner. The following are services available by request:
- Indentifying funding opportunities
- Assessing the competitiveness of proposed research projects
- Registering Investigators in eRA Commons for government grants
- Creating a SharePoint site for grant application team collaboration
- Assisting in understanding the grant announcement/Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Preparing and packaging grant application forms and documents
- Providing guidance on NIH Biosketches, budgets, facility descriptions, letters of support, etc
- Preparing a budget with the Investigator's input
- Mining patient population data for study feasibility (data mining)
- Planning the statistical analysis (biostatistical assistance)
- Proofreading and editing the application
- Submitting the grant application
A competitive grant application takes a committed team effort and months to prepare. It is a partnership between the Principal Investigator and our team. The more time dedicated to the application, the more time that can be used edit, rewrite, and generally improve the product. We look forward to assisting you.
When you are ready to pursue a grant, please complete Form A.
Please contact Matthew Estrade, MBA, (email@example.com) for more information.