Richard N. Re, MD, FACP
Scientific Director, Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Ochsner Clinic Foundation, 5th Floor, Brent House
1514 Jefferson Highway, New Orleans, LA 70121
504-842-3700 | email@example.com
- Head, Section of Hypertensive Diseases, Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans, LA., 1981-2005
- Vice President, Director of Research, Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation, New Orleans, LA., 1985-2001
- Vice President, Director of Research, Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, LA., 2001-2004
- Head, Division of Hypertension, Department of Cardiology, Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, LA., 2005-2010
- A.B., Summa Cum Laude, Harvard College, Cambridge, MA, 1965
- MD, Cum Laude, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 1969
- Cost benefit analysis of health care, bio-medical technology, and pharmaceuticals
- Improving the definition and measurement of the outcomes of health care
- The cellular biology of peptide hormones and, in particular, their intracrine actions.
- Re RN, Cook JL. Noncanonical Intracrine Action. J Am Soc Hypertens 2011, Sept 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- Vitko JR, Re RN, Alam J, Cook JL. Cell-Penetrating Peptides corresponding to the Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor Reducer Receptor Accumulation and Cell Surface Expressive and Signaling. Am J Hypertens. In press 2011, Sept 8 [Epub ahead of print]
- Krousel-Wood M, Joyce C, Holt E, Muntler P, Webber LS, Morisky DE, Frohlich ED, Re RN. Predictors of Decline in Medication Adherence: Results from the Cohort Study of Medication Adherence Among Older Adults. Hypertension 2011; 58:804-810.
- Stanley E, Muntner P, Re RN, Frohlich ED, Holt E, Krousel-Wood MA. Quality of life in hypertensive clinic patients following Hurricane Katrina. Ochsner Journal 2011, 11:226-31.
- Cook JL, Re RN. Lessons from in-vitro studies and a related intracellular angiotensin II transgenic mouse model. Am J Physiol Regal Integr Comp Physiol. 2011, Dec.14. [Epud ahead of print].
- Re RN, Cook JL. Could additional inhibitors of the rennin-angiotensin system be clinically useful? Current Hypertension Reviews, 2012, 8:2-8.